Carriage Factory Easton's Corners
Robert G. Eastman started at Easton's Corners in the 1850s, but soon moved to Merrickville and by 1871 was running a shop employing five men to make wagons, buggies, cutters, sleighs
and the like products. His carriage factory in Easton’s Corners was taken over by John Watts and Sons who continued to operate into the 20th century. Their carriage shop was recently restored as an antiques shop and is now the only physically remaining carriage works in the district.